Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm going for it...

I'm going to start a blog! (I realize this is nothing new these days, but it is for me as this is my first blog). I have an immense love of reading and I want to share it with others. I truly hope this blog can become an interactive space to share my joys with reading, and I invite you to come along. This isn't just another review blog, there are lots of those out there in the blogosphere and I don't think I really have anything to add on that front. I may at times write my thoughts on the books I'm reading, or have read in the past, but I don't anticipate those posts to be in a true 'review' type format. The intentions of this blog are more general, and pretty much anything related to books and reading can be found here.

So, what exactly can you expect to encounter with this blog? I hope to have regular posts listing giveaways I have been able to find through my internet wanderings. I'd like to put them in a nice easy to reach place so others can find them as well. I hope to include Top 10 lists - these can range from what I think are the top 10's for a particular topic or other lists I have found and want to share. Anything I have found on the internet that has been helpful to me as a lover of books, I'd like to highlight here and share with my fellow bookworms. These could be blogs, articles, or other websites. And of course, as long as it's related to books in some way, I'll be posting my thoughts on anything and everything that pops into my head. These are just a few of the ideas I have bouncing around in my brain, but there are lots more! And I truly want others to participate. I hope everyone will leave comments on posts and add their thoughts to any of the topics I bring up.

So, that's Brie's Book Blog in a nutshell. I'm excited to see where this takes me and what direction this blog will take. I hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment